Sunday, August 9, 2009

School Of Fish - 3 Strange Days [Cramshaft Mix] 12"


One of my all time favorite guitar riff, no doubt! Emerged in the early nineties, this was one of the few American band that captured my attention. In their time where college radios were widely dominated by Madchester/Shoegaze scene, School Of Fish's music was so unique they had established a league of their own. This 12" is a US-only released which contains the Cramshaft Mix of 3 Strange Days. Very limited, who would have thought I would still be able to get a copy of my own after so many years!

[GET SAMPLE AUDIO HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haywains - Bobbie Gentry's Tears (7" 4-Track EP, 2015 Dufflecoat Records)

Got this along with other bunch of records from a small indie store in Seattle. Quite honestly I fell in love with the cover art when I firs...