Tuesday, February 22, 2011

World Of Twist - Sweets 7"


There was once a guy who purchased some M-Audio interface from me and told me he used to be the guitarist of World Of Twist. I've never heard of their song so I didn't really find it a big deal back then. Getting these two 7" that I am about to post (got them from the same place I got The Dentists and Mock Turtles singles which will be posted soon) gave me the chance to hear them for the first time and I have to admit I was really impressed. My impression of them being just another band who jumped in the Madchester scene bandwagon suddenly changed. They got style of their own and as usual they went extinct before making it big just like the rest of their breed.

GET SAMPLE AUDIO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haywains - Bobbie Gentry's Tears (7" 4-Track EP, 2015 Dufflecoat Records)

Got this along with other bunch of records from a small indie store in Seattle. Quite honestly I fell in love with the cover art when I firs...