Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fauna - Pretty 7"


This one is an experimental 49 cents 7" and amazingly they sounded like Moose. Very few bands sounds like old school shoegazers that's why this record really caught my attention. The guy who probably sold the Singapore Sling must have sold this one too as both records have similar style although completely different in terms of creativity. By the way I will be gradually transferring my blog site to a different domain. The content would not be music specific but will cater my interests in general. I have posted some pictures from my droid and written some short journals already. Here's the link: http://shoegazerblog.wordpress.com/. Comments are highly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete

The Haywains - Bobbie Gentry's Tears (7" 4-Track EP, 2015 Dufflecoat Records)

Got this along with other bunch of records from a small indie store in Seattle. Quite honestly I fell in love with the cover art when I firs...