Sunday, September 20, 2009

Even As We Speak - One Step Forward 7" [SARAH 49]


After a week-long hiatus, I'm back again in style! To make up for my posting absence, I'm declaring this week the Sarah Records Week!!! I will post nothing but Sarah Records releases, my one of the all time favorite record label! As a debut I present to you Even As We Speak, an indie pop band from down under, Australia. Fronted by male and female vocals, EAWS sounds much like The Wake. These three beautiful songs were released under SARAH 49.

[GET SAMPLE AUDIO HERE]

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the promo

    Mary (of EAWS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mary, nice to hear from you...any upcoming gig in USA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately no......I'm living in the UAE and the rest of the band are all over the place. One day though...I hope
    I did a gig in London last year which was fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. we were in london last year, around septmber.

    ReplyDelete

The Haywains - Bobbie Gentry's Tears (7" 4-Track EP, 2015 Dufflecoat Records)

Got this along with other bunch of records from a small indie store in Seattle. Quite honestly I fell in love with the cover art when I firs...